ETIPS -Electronic Timesheet and Invoice Processing System is a web based system to reduce the cost of processing timesheets and invoices by presenting clients with a single, 100% accurate consolidated weekly invoice. The system also provides clients with a wealth management information and delivers a previously unattainable level of transparency, visibility, control and compliance. This enables our clients to manage, control, forecast spend and manage non-permanent staffing requirements more effectively.
- Created SSIS packages to extract data from multi formatted flat files, excel, xml files into UL database and DB2 billing systems.
- Worked on the reports module of the project as a developer on MS SQL Server 2005 (using SSRS, T-SQL, scripts, stored procedures and views).
- Created reports from OLAP, sub reports, bar charts and matrix reports using SSRS.
- Created parameterized reports, cross-tab reports, drill down reports and summary reports using SSRS.
- Created report snapshots to improve the performance of SSRS.
- Created T-SQL functions, cursors, views, indexes, stored procedures and triggers.