Lead Business Analyst
Scoping, process re-designing, Vendor selection, and pilot execution of an enterprise-wide Study Startup (SSU) solution, for secure document exchange (SDX) and cycle time reduction. Global, multi-disciplinary and cross-departmental program aimed at reducing process inefficacies by driving information accessibility, milestone planning, progress and bottle-neck visibility, and early escalation of impediments.
- Engaged with a high profile senior executive business sponsor and stakeholder audience, for problem definition and the benefits realization mechanism.
- Crafted end-to-end as-is and to-be process maps via extensive business and end-user community workshops, to deliver a comprehensive process improvement & user story backlog.
- Drove vendor assessments across some of the best solution providers in the industry for SSU and SDX solutions. Led the RFP and vendor scoring activities.
- Led risk identification and success criteria definition workshops with the key management stakeholders, to define a set of objectives for the Pilot. Drove Pilot requirements & user roll-out.
- Responsible for Process & Functional components of the Architectural due-diligence exercise.
- Validated data model and logical design of the selected vendor product, against ICON's needs and enterprise data model.