Data Analyst (customer Service & Manufacturing)
Employed superior analytical abilities, data mining skills, and diverse supply chain experience to create inventory targets and develop strategies for optimizing PCB stock levels and reducing worldwide scrap.
- Spearheaded and launched inventory rotation process to align demands to supplies on transition products and reduced worldwide material requirements by 10%.
- Produced databases, tools, queries, and reports for analyzing, summarizing, and root causing board failure data. Versed in finding patterns and trends in complex, multivariable data sets.
- Created Inventory Model and BOM tool, identified supply chain excess, and sold back $400,000 of excess Testers thru revenue stream with no disruptions to customer service levels.
- Worked closely with IT, Document Control, and purchasing and created last time buy tool/database and automated the last time buy process within Oracle, leading to the elimination of two full time roles.
- Worked across Logistics, Engineering, Finance, Customer Service, Sales, and Manufacturing organizations to improve product reliability, reduce board repair time, automate reporting, and minimize waste.
- Presented tools and recommendations to directors and executive staff.