Business Analyst Cover Letter
Business Analysts are found in corporate environments where they identify areas that need improvement. These experts usually find solutions to business problems by performing analysis and using computer software. Common duties of a Business Analysts include advising senior managers, employing IT resources, and training staff.
A Business Analyst cover letter should focus on the following assets:
- Experience with data analytics
- Computer proficiency
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Research skills
- Written communication and reporting abilities
- Conflict management and teamwork
- The ability to multitask and to implement solutions in a fast-paced environment
A sample cover letter for Business Analyst that showcases some of these skills is displayed below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Business Analyst Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Mr. McCloskey:
Upon review of your posting for a Business Analyst, I felt compelled to submit my resume for your review. As an accomplished professional with experience analyzing processes and implementing solutions to achieve organizational goals while managing projects throughout all phases, I am confident I will significantly contribute to the objectives of your company.
In my current position as Senior Business Analyst for Redity, Inc., I excel at connecting with cross-functional decision makers and acquiring necessary and relevant information to inform and direct goal-oriented business solutions to meet organizational needs. From developing complex use case reports and diagrams and analyzing internal policies and laws to liaising between departments and training and supporting staff, I have acquired the knowledge and experience that will allow me to excel as a member of Volway’s team.
Consider the following highlights of my qualifications:
- Ability to analyze a full range of business concerns, needs, and requirements to identify and recommended processes, products, and solutions to meet goals and objectives.
- Define, analyze, and achieve business goals while leading projects through all phases from definition through execution.
- Reputation for gaining an in-depth understanding of project value and core concerns prior to recommending and implementing effective business solutions.
- Utilize superior communication, leadership, team collaboration, staff training, and time management skills to build consensus across relevant parties and drive business success.
With a proven track record of analyzing business processes and leading project management responsibilities, I am positioned to vastly exceed your expectations for this role and substantially benefit your organization. I look forward to discussing the position in further detail.
Thank you for your consideration.
William M. Riebe