Office Administrator Resume Samples - Page 2
Office Administrators execute tasks of both an administrative and secretarial nature, such as taking inventory, bookkeeping, or coordinating the office calendar. Skills listed on sample resumes of Office Administrators include collecting and maintaining an inventory of office equipment and supplies, and creating and modifying documents like invoices, reports, memos, and letters. Employers look for business-related or law-related courses on the resumes of potential candidates, as well as technological know-how in that he or she can successfully operate a computer.
Looking for cover letter ideas? See our sample Office Administrator Cover Letter.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
- Researched, built and currently maintain a strong email marketing campaign using IContact.
- Increased customer base and sales through daily advertising of specials, new products and stock inventory listings.
- Prepare the master internal and customer stock inventory listings.
- Enter all customer orders using Southware NetLink webportal (from $2.5 to $3 million monthly sales).
- Prepare and review open order reports to expedite shipping of in stock items.
- Investigate estimated time of arrival for out of stock items using Southware Excellence Series.
Information Systems Management
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!