Health Insurance Agent Resume Samples - Page 4
Health Insurance Agents work either independently or for insurance companies and sell life, health, and disability insurances. Common duties listed on a typical resume sample are detecting potential clients, promoting insurance options, developing protection plans, determining the clients' needs and financial situation, and constantly training for the job. Top skills listed in a Health Insurance Agent example resume are motivation for sales, good math skills, interpersonal and communication skills, persuasion, and organization. No formal education is compulsory for the job, although a finance background and continuous training represent a major advantage.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Life and Health Insurance Agent
- Provided clients with valuable supplemental insurance products
- Assisted clients with information to select the right policy
- Maintained reports of new and existing accounts for management
- Submitted and followed up with claim forms and other documents.
- Assist new and current customers with cell and internet accounts
- Recommend products to clients and exceeded personal sales goals
- Troubleshoot cell phone issues and research account issues
- Maintain own register which included cash and credit card sales
- Routine inventory, purchasing and restocked sales floor
- Assisted with banking transactions at the end of the business day
Licensed Health Insurance Agent
- Sold and explained health insurance to clients in 14 states
- Inbound call center environment
- Schedule appointments or made reservations for seminar.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!