Fraud Analyst Cover Letter
Fraud Analysts monitor high risk transactions and look for fraudulent activity. These professionals are usually employed by financial institutions and banks. Specific duties of a Fraud Analyst include overseeing customer accounts, identifying improper activity, investigating red flags, researching transaction origin, and collaborating with law enforcement to catch criminals. Fraud Analysts often help identifying criminal rings performing fraud activity and developing software that identifies frauds.
Based on our collection of Fraud Analyst cover letter samples, the most important skills for this job are:
- Financial and banking expertise
- An investigative nature and observation spirit
- Attention to details
- Computer proficiency
- Integrity and work ethics
- The ability to work in a team
- Effective communication
A Fraud Analyst example cover letter showcasing similar qualifications and experience is provided below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Fraud Analyst Resume Samples.
Don't send your resume without a cover letter. Find out how to create a professional cover letter in our guide.
Dear Ms. Williams:
When I learned of Jumping Bite’s need for a Fraud Analyst, I felt compelled to submit the enclosed resume. As an experienced and highly analytical professional with 13+ years of experience performing fraud identification, risk assessment, and data / trend analysis, I am more than prepared to exceed your expectations for this role.
Throughout my career, I have amassed comprehensive experience in performing top-flight fraud investigations and analysis, collaborating with motivated and productive teams, and generating detailed, accurate reports. Additionally, my demonstrated success in effectively communicating across cross-functional departments positions me to make a significant impact on your company.
Highlights of my experience include…
- Driving exhaustive fraud analysis and investigation; identifying cases, recommending courses of action, analyzing high-risk business relationships, and maximizing restitution efforts to achieve substantial funding recoveries.
- Leveraging expertise in fraud and risk assessment to monitor and analyze data / financial trends and patterns.
- Providing accurate and detailed oversight of fraud and risk analyses while collaborating with multiple teams to enable maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Achieving certification as a Certified Fraud Examiner.
With my expertise in performing all facets of fraud analysis, combined with my inherent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills, I am ready to provide outstanding service within your organization and look forward to discussing the position with you in further detail.
John H. Thomas