Assist customers after auto accidents or natural disasters by listening to and addressing their concerns, appraising their claimed damages, and ultimately resolving their claim.
- Licensed Motor Vehicle Physical Damage Appraiser in the state of Pennsylvania.
- Work independently and provide exceptional customer service to insured customers and claimants.
- Manage a six county field territory and all claims that arise within this demographic.
- Travel to each claim location to resolve files within a timely fashion and with utmost accuracy.
- Negotiate on a daily basis with auto body repair shops, tow yards, and customers.
- Develop relationships in my local community to represent my employer in a positive manner.
- Utilize various technological components and software programs during daily business.
- Effectively time manage due to the challenge of travel in a large rural territory.
- Assist other adjusters who may have a heavy workload in their respective territory.