Fraud Specialist II (senior Fraud Investigator/business Analyst)
Protect company revenue by analyzing reports, evaluate fraud scripts in an automated fraud detection system built to minimize financial loss, managed a quality assurance program and other projects.
- Collaborated with IT to build custom reports during a phone software overhaul that resulted in less than 1% impact to productivity reporting.
- Reduced operational deficiencies by 25% after identifying multiple application issues.
- Participated in a billing system conversion project that improved agent usability and efficiency.
- Investigated a unique case that led to an FBI investigation and court action against the perpetrator.
- Created and implemented a performance score card that management utilized to make sound personnel decisions.
- Managed fraud work queues which led to a 20% reduction in invalid referrals. This allowed victim cases to be investigated and addressed in a timely manner.
- Chosen by management to be on the Equipment Fraud Team where I saved the company over $1 million in fraudulent equipment transactions.
- Selected to be a mentor for new hire training.
- De-escalated volatile calls and minimized the need for management support.