Galley Steward Resume Samples
Galley Stewards work on cruise ships and complete the following duties: cleaning kitchens and galleys, managing waste handling in a proper manner, adhering to the Save the Waves program, and completing other duties as assigned by supervisors. Those interested in a Galley Steward job should be able to showcase the following skills in their resumes: knowledge of waste management practices, physical fitness, stamina, attention to details, being able to follow instructions, and teamwork. Eligible sample resumes make display of a high school diploma or the equivalent and previous experience in a hotel, resort, or cruise ship.
Want 2-3x more interviews (guaranteed)? Get a Professional Resume Rewrite from ZipJob
- Maintained and managed galley operations aboard [company name]'s Pride of America ship.
- Responsible for sanitation, maintenance, and organization of multiple areas within the galley during operational hours and after hours.
- Acclimated to multiple positions within the galley, ranging from dishwasher, pot washer, night cleaner, and plate runner).
- Attained management position (2nd Sanitation Steward) during January 2013- May 2013; responsible for the safe and orderly operation of multiple galleys/decks on ship.
- Oversaw cleanliness of dish areas in galleys'
- Provided cleaning chemicals to all galley stations
- Trained galley utilities for their assigned stations
Le Cordon Bleu Culinary Arts
Small Business Management And Entrepreneurship
- Washed dishes
- Clean Galley
- Help sever crew meal
- Unload trucks
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!