Director Of Client Services Resume Samples - Page 2
Directors of Client Services make sure the highest levels of client servicing are provided. Typical example resumes for this job list duties such as building strong client relationships, training and motivating the client services team, detecting new business opportunities, and developing client servicing procedures. Qualified candidates demonstrate creativity, customer service orientation, expertise in their given industry, excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and computer competencies. A high school diploma or a degree in customer care is required for this role.
For more information on what it takes to be a Director Of Client Services, check out our complete Director of Client Services Job Description.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Director of Client Services
Led the Client Services staff comprised of Technical Support, Knowledge Base and Training, and Client Success teams
- Guided and oversaw a staff of 6 team members and over 5,500 customers worldwide
- Developed, monitored and improved key performance metrics for operations including client satisfaction, productivity and efficiency data
- Planned, selected, and executed new departmental plans for training and success in functional areas to result in a profit center driven approach
- Managed strategic partnerships with both internal and external business units; identified business needs and opportunities globally; established priorities; and allocated resources to maximize client satisfaction
- Served as an escalation point for issues impacting both clients and the software product to reduce risk
- Provided thought leadership and best practices, both internally and externally, around business transformation
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!