Channel Manager -- Sales and Acquisition
Successfully launched a new alternative sales channel for [company name] within five months of hire date, responsible for third party vendor management which included RFP coordination, contract negotiation, market launches, promotions, collateral, training, operational impacts, sales support, compensation, quota setting, reporting, and overseeing P&L management
- Exceeded yearly goals in the first year of operation and expanded teams into additional markets which helped 10 smaller markets reach yearly unit targets
- Created and implemented new compensation plan which increased results and lower churn by 8%.
- Managed a $4.9 million dollar yearly budget which was cut in half for year three while still continuing to exceed sales goals
- Developed a new process for order entry which allowed for sales to be written six days a week, 12 hours a day across all times zones which increased overall results by almost 65%.
- Showed high level, detail-oriented management skills by having up to five vendors with over 100 representatives on the street, six days a week writing over 150 sales a day
at this job
NW Market Unit Channel Manager
Lead team of 6 Account Managers for the Foodservice business in North West region. Direct all Casino / Gaming, Hotel / Motel, Recreation / Amusement, Travel Services, Military, Specialty Retail, Small & Large Format Retail Chain Stores, Special Events / Fairs and new business acquisition in region. Build business strategies, negotiage contracts, develop marketing proposals for both new and existing customers. Managed over 5,000 accounts delivering 1.6MM Case/Gallons and $22MM in profit covering WA, ID, OR, AK and HI.
- Produced $4MM in additional annual revenue by targeting and securing over 300 new Foodservice accounts.
- Generated $500K in revenue by proscriptively targeting and securing over 200 new Polar Shock slushy placements.
- Revitalized a business that was declining 5% to one growing 1% in 12 months by mobilizing the organization against key segments, leveraging innovation and acquiring new customers.
- Built a world class sales team by recruiting external & internal talent and totally redefining roles for all players.
- Achieved top Food Service team volume/revenue performance in Western Region.
at this job
Managed the most important region in Mexico for the iPhone product in an entrepreneurial manner including the negotiation, planning, management, coordination and implementation of all decisions, of the most important region in Mexico for the iPhone product. Responsibilities also included implementing continuous improvement to achieve challenging objectives at all functional levels of both Apple and the Carrier Telcel
- #1 region with average of 40% market share out of 9 regions (other 8 totaled 60%)
- Managed and grew key accounts of Retail Department with few resources
- Negotiated and launched sales programs unique to Apple in industry
- Was the only employee to continuously receive “above expectations” and/or raises
- Analyzed and audited all monthly reports
at this job
Account Manager/ Channel Manager
Exceeded revenue expectations at 115%. Generated new account acquisitions and growth in the enterprise and commercial sector throughout Maryland, Northern Virginia and D.C. Promoted the sale of NEC and Cisco products in technologies such as, Unified Communications, IP Telephony, Core Network, Security, Wireless and Managed Services.
- Managed and maintained account base while growing revenue from existing clients
- Closed Unified Messaging opportunity worth $165k with major health care provider in Annapolis
- Closed VoIP Solution worth $125k for prominent Radiology Company in Baltimore
- Successfully applied cold calling techniques to acquire new prospects
at this job
Affiliate Marketing Channel Manager
Responsible for all customer acquisition, business development and optimizations for the affiliate channel in a highly regulated and competitive vertical.
- Oversaw portfolio that included four products and exceeded $61MM in loans outstanding.
- Managed growth of channel 25% YOY hitting highest loan volume and revenue to date.
- Developed and implemented strategy of new U.S. product that exceeded forecast by 415%.
- Launched new marketing channel in the UK. In less than six months, exceeded forecasts and handed a turnkey, newly profitable channel to UK team.
- Responsible for contract negotiation for channel in US and UK.
- Led execution of Email and SMS campaigns in addition to affiliate manager role
at this job
Account / Channel Manager
Provided reporting on channel performance and collected and analyzed industry data, drawing conclusions, and suggesting actions.
- Generated approximately $4.8 million in additional sales revenue at Walmart by creating store segmented assortment strategies.
- Developed a proposal to take over 100% of the replenishment slipper business for a leading retailer.
- Drove joint business planning sessions for Walmart, Target, Costco, JC Penney, Sears and Meijer.
- Established a targeted club segmentation strategy within Costco resulting in sales growth of three straight years of comp increases.
- Increased shelf space in a down-trending category at Walmart performing gap analysis for key prints and fabrications within men's and women's replenishment footwear.
- Facilitate a best-practice action-oriented information framework providing key insights on business drivers, analytics, and software solutions to functional leaders and senior management across the enterprise.
- Established predictive modeling techniques in the forecasting process, which reduced markdown liability and managed spend.
at this job
Sr. Channel Manager - B2b
Led strategic and tactical marketing initiatives for the $32MM Business to Business division with responsibility for 5 direct reports and marketing budget of $1.7MM.
- Drove the marketing cadence of the division, created and executed sales activation tools such as strategic promotions, new product launch kits, social media strategy, e-blasts, sampling and tradeshow management for 160 annual national and regional shows.
- Delivered 7% YOY growth through streamlined marketing and development of first ever integrated launch campaigns for Paper Mate Ink Joy and Sharpie Gel Highlighter.
- Managed all aspects of the 180 page catalog including creative direction, photography, and page layout under budget and on time in 2011.
- Increased web traffic 15% by redesigning customer facing website to allow for improved navigation, functionality, strong brand and product presence including updated aesthetics.
- Championed a situation assessment of the division and channel to develop a robust strategy for growth in key product segments.
- Key liaison of function support groups such as sales, customer service, demand planning, brand, R&D and manufacturing.
at this job
Channel Manager - Agent Sales
Provided sales training to channel partners to increase close rates with emphasis on multi-site businesses.
- Recommended process for partners to recruit, manage and maintain a sub-agent base.
- Developed new marketing strategies and selling techniques for partners to effectively promote existing product line with new services for enhanced business solutions.
- Worked as an extended representative for Channel Partners to recommend solutions to successfully meet application requirements, resolve technical obstacles and obtain best pricing.
- Provided technical support, problem resolution and product demonstration to prospects and clients regarding line of services provided by MegaPath Networks.
- Recommended and assisted in the development of team leaders responsible for assisting focused sales.
- Increased active agent base by 20%, revenue generated increased by 35%
- Partner generated revenue grew from $2M to $2.7M.
at this job
Key figure in developing and building channel sales organization for start-up software division targeting commercial, government, and education vertical markets. Introduced new product lines, mentored partners to uncover opportunities within established customer base and prospects. Enabled field sales in closure of strategic, high-level, partner-based sales opportunities to end users. Evangelized technology at industry trade shows and executive conferences.
- Created and implemented training and marketing modules for partner representatives and field sales to advance business priorities and go-to-market initiatives.
- Influenced more than 100 partners and field sales representatives throughout the US, Canada, and Mexico.
- 350% increase in customer base through partner recruitment and lead follow up.
- Developed forecasts and assessed pipeline against established revenue goals. Analyzed sales productivity, expenses, and new business data.
- Established weekly business planning meetings with Product Management, Corporate Marketing, Sales Enablement, Sales Operations, and Sales Engineering to drive business objectives.
- Doubled sales during first five months of joining division. 5000% increase in year over year sales growth.
- 2011 highest grossing sales region.
at this job
Central Region Channel Manager
Diligently managed a five state Central US Region promoting cloud based solutions to SMB & Enterprise Markets. Consistently built relationships with existing Mitel Business Partners and recruited new agents.
- Successfully built $3.5 million pipeline within 90 days from scratch by focusing on new products and cost improvement strategies.
- Developed sales and marketing strategies to roll out new cloud base services and solutions.
- Conducted a minimum of 6-7 monthly live web based sales trainings in addition to 4-5 face to face sales meetings and “lunch and learn” sessions each month.
- Individually developed relationships with 50+ potential new agents including VAR’s, IT Vendors and System Integrators.
- Regularly performed detailed contract negotiations and determined quotas.
at this job