Train Conductor and Engineer Transportation Dispatcher
Built supportive relationships with teams at all levels of the organization, adapting communication accordingly, while establishing trust and credibility through daily interactions.
- Received train information and contacted driver for conductor and engineer transportation.
- Communicated with train dispatcher, crew and drivers for constant expedition updates including location and pick up.
- Insured drivers adhere to drive time according to DOT laws and company policy and producers.
- Monitored health and safety performance within operational area and works with HES professionals and operations staff to develop and/or implement programs or processes to improve HES behavior.
- Coordinated and assisted in area's HES training (VTA, Hands On and Formal). Assisted with the implementation of HES-related policies to assure compliance.
- Communicated with regional manager on action plans and goals for train crew
- Attended contractor safety meetings. Coordinate on-site contractor audits with contractor HES representatives