Fleet Maintenance Manager
Responsible for service, maintenance, diagnosis and repair 250 fleet items consisting of wheeled vehicles, generators, and material handling equipment in excess of $13 million. Led a team of 30 Maintenance/ Logistical personnel providing on the job training, corrective feedback and performance counseling as required.
- Inspected, trained, and supervised team members on the Total Army Maintenance Management System (TAMMS)
- Assisted team members with personal preparations for temporary assignment to Iraq in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom VII/ Operation New Dawn as well as organizing shipment/movement of all required equipment and vehicles for the organization
- Served as Senior Advisor or subject matter expert on all maintenance and logistical matters related to all wheeled vehicles within the organization (i.e. diesel equipment as well as gasoline)
- Responsible for ensuring all equipment that was on the property books were loaded correctly into the Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E) computers, for the organization
- Worked with the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA)/Defense Reutilization and Marketing Office (DRMO) in the turn in of over $3,000,000 worth Government equipment back into the supply system
- Recognized by the Secretary of the Army for exceptional meritorious service during Operation New Dawn and awarded the Bronze Star Medal