Executive Secretary / Fleet Administrator
Spearhead management of 382 company fleet vehicles in North America for Executives, Managers, Expats, and Interns. Provide administrative support to fleet and transportation units. Support and assist top level leaders of company, including Treasurer, Manager, and CFO.
- Performed administrative tasks to enhance efficiency of operations by writing manual checks, overseeing off-site office leases, approving top-level executive expense reports, and providing assistance with purchasing card program.
- Ensured success of Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) for Finance Department by overseeing implementation, ensuring achievement of departmental goals.
- Provided support by managing Domestic and International travel for Treasurer, Managers, and CFO.
- Drove effectiveness of America's Treasury Conference by coordinating meetings, arranging catering services, organizing entertainment, and managing accommodations.
- Enhanced collaboration and communication on global scale by organizing live WebEx broadcast of "town hall" meeting for CFO of corporate office in Germany.
- Led and managed seamless relocation of Finance Department to offsite location.