Chief Nursing Officer
Innovatively develop, implement and evaluate present and future delivery of nursing care and health care operations in integrated system by leveraging human, financial and technological resources while preserving dignity and respect to Native American People. Providing leadership and oversight to 282 FTEs and 12 direct reports in Emergency Department, Emergency Medical Services, Acute Inpatient (CAH) ,Integrated Medical Services. Chronic Dialysis, Department Rehabilitation and Supervision, School Health Service, Public Health Nursing. Case Management, Employee Health, Laboratory, Laboratory Outreach, Medical Imaging, Pharmacy, Community Outreach, Wound and IV Therapy Clinics
- Member of Executive Leadership Team (ELT) who manages a $ 123 million operational budget and average margin of 5.2% per month.
- Developed program and implemented Mobile Pediatric Wellness Program as a cog in the School Health Services continuum of care program. Goal: to identify and refer school children over & yrs old, at 95% of BMI and not seen a provider in a year. SHS identified referred 624 children.
- Provides oversight to $2 million Tobacco Tax Programs and clinical oversight of $12.9 million capital building projects - Medical Imagine Center, Urgent Care, and EMS Station
- Developed and executed Integrated Medical Services business plan to include wound care, IV therapy, massage therapy, acupuncture and chiropractic services.
- Transitioned School Health Services from paper charting system to data entry into GRHC electronic health record. Transition included nine schools within 7 districts.