Private Duty Pediatric Nurse (lvn)
Worked under the supervision of an RN providing bedside care, treatment, medication administration and clinical documentation for pediatric patient. Proficient in administering medications through various routes including: oral, topical, suppository, IV, and via G-Button.
- Participate in home therapies; Physical therapy, Occupational therapy, Speech therapy, Special Skills (play) therapy.
- Communicated effectively with family, patients, and staff regarding care and changes in status of patients.
- Gave staff and patient education in regards to patient safety through provided care.
- Effectively documented findings and changes to patient health throughout the shift.
- Demonstrated time management, flexibility, and self-direction when providing patient care.
- Travel with patient to all doctor appointments and effectively communicate patient health status, changes, and needs.