Documented and communicated to appropriate team members, patient's condition, treatment progress, and other pertinent information relative to maternal/fetal newborn status.
- Designed and implemented educational programs for pregnant women and their families.
- Provided care to patients who had complications of pregnancy requiring hospitalization.
- Assisted Obstetrician during the patient's [company name] process.
- Performed post partum assessment and provided care and education during the post delivery period.
- Provided patients with cultural and age appropriate care
- Circulating duties in the OR and monitored fresh post op patients
- Involved family members in teaching sessions of newborn care to enhance the newborn's transition to the home
- Assisted new mothers with physical and emotional needs during the postpartum period