Assistant Director of Nursing
Assist in the overseeing of 3 shifts, 2 Unit Managers, 5 Supervisors, 34 Nurses, 32 CNA's, 2 Unit Secretary's, and 1 Restorative Aide. Responsible for staffing, Follow-up patient/family complaints, Management meetings, clinical meetings, UR meetings, review information for new admits. Complete additional duties as assigned by the Director of Nursing.
- Assume Administrative duties in the absence on the Director of Nursing.
- Attend meetings as assigned by the Director of Nursing:, Department Head, care planning, discharge and unit meetings, etc.
- Participate in the weekend manager program and all other customer service programs as assigned.
- Monitor Infection Control measures, and ensure proper recording of infections, analysis of data, determination of trends and potential causes.
- Works with the Facility Educator in developing education and training as indicated.
- Participates with QA and assists in developing and implementing appropriate plans of action to correct identified deficiencies within the facility.
- Assist with the development of the nursing service budget and its administration as appropriate.
- Liaison with the residents, their families; support departments to adequately plan for the residents needs.