Vice President of Marketing Strategy, Account Services and New Business Development
Executive leader in agency management, strategy, marketing, creative, advertising, digital, social media, promotions, and market research. Managed a cross-functional team that included Account Services, Media Planning, PR, Creative, Business Management, Market Research, and Administrative professionals. Managed client budgets of more than $5 million; responsible for client revenue and profitability.
- Exceeded 2007-2010 revenue goals by 21% by collaborating with agency partners to grow client billings.
- Won 4 new client accounts in 1 year: the National Football League (NFL), Coca-Cola, Choice Hotels and Operation Hope; recognized as the only non-partner to secure multiple accounts in the past 4 years.
- Generated $1 million in new revenue by leading the first social media strategy and implementation.
- Increased AARP account budget 400% in three years.
- Led the development of the first AARP/African American microsite and social media strategy.
- Crafted the first sports and entertainment strategy plan for [company name] and secured the NFL as a client.