Talent Agent/office Manager
Talent agency with roster including music, stage, and comedy acts. Responsibilities included talent bookings, national account development, press package development and assembly, market research, event planning, integrated and social media marketing, video and image editing, contact database management, submission reviews, drafting and executing contracts, attending events, training new employees, handling phone calls, technology support, and sorting mail.
- Started as an intern and was promoted to talent agent/office manager within six months
- Booked first major show of exclusive property "Broadway Live!"
- Helped grow client base from Northeast/Florida/Arizona focus to nationally focused expansion of client base
- Helped review and add at least twenty acts to roster for new markets including country, classic rock, modern rock, comedians and stage shows
- Networked with all major agencies for mid-brokered, major acts
- Helped with major marketing plans for groups including organizing our email blast program and developing promotional material for all new additions to roster
- Developed creative concept shows like "Kings of Country" and "Woodstock Reunion" featuring various tribute acts