Salesforce Administrator/business Analyst
Description: Headquarters in Bellevue, Washington, [company name] was founded by Deutsche Telecom in 2000. [company name] is a national provider of wireless voice, messaging and data services capable of reaching over 293 million Americans.
- Gathered requirements and had a thorough understanding of interpreting customer/clients business needs and translate them into operational requirements
- Hands on experience in Administration setup like manage Users, Security Controls and Data Management on service cloud.
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation.
- Work with various functions and end users to identify, document, and communicate standard business processes as they relate to the database. Configure platform to meet requirements including installation and configuration of app exchange applications
- Used data de-duplication tool to ensure the quality of data being entered in the system
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams
- Created Custom fields, pick lists and dependent pick lists to the custom objects
- Used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns, cases and leads