Associate Brand Manager
Managed all phases of new beverage product development including concept development based on consumer insights, product development/optimization with operations, regional/national launches, and analysis of data to leverage and improve results. Results include dozens of industry-leading sales driving products in over 6,500 franchised locations nationwide and an extremely robust, efficient innovation to market process that is grounded in consumer insights and marketing strategy.
- From 2012-2014 developed 100+ beverage concepts for initial testing that resulted in the launch of 24 products.
- Increased beverage category growth through launches of new LTO (Limited Time Offer) products and existing product improvements.
- Successfully tested new equipment platform that enabled category growth of over $300 AWS.
- Developed beverage category strategy opportunities within product lines by analyzing data to understand consumer wants, needs, and beliefs for test products and national launches.
- Wrote creative briefs for merchandising and advertising including TV, print, radio, interactive and in-store POP.
- Assisted with product forecasting and program budget tracking. Determined sales expectations. Complied and analyzed data to measure the success of products in test markets.