Marketing and Public Relations Manager
Directed integrated marketing, media and public-relations efforts for leading health network in region, including award-winning advertising creative and production, market-leading media relations, marketing collateral pieces, strategic market planning, budget management and high-yield events.
- Created distinctive brand awareness and market differentiation in characteristically flat health-care market by using complete array of marketing and communication tools.
- Grew volume through innovative, market-leading uses of customized mail tools, aimed at leveraging medical-home concept and chronic-disease management.
- Created extremely successful community events through promotion via direct mail, print, online and social-media campaigns.
- Extended brand awareness and promotion through new media, internet ad campaigns, social media and customer-relationship management.
- Developed comprehensive, strategic approach to corporate brand and marketing using a brand-identity program that is unique and benchmarked in SSM health system’s 4-state network.
- Saved $100K - $150K annually by ending contracts with advertising agencies and taking all creative except graphic design in-house while improving quality and not adding staff.
- Received highest score in ‘overall perception of hospital’ in nearly a decade in recent comprehensive consumer image survey and completely reversed competitor’s lead in consumers’ rating for quality by implementing strategic campaign that emphasized clinical quality.