Welcomes and communicates with members and potential members, in person, by phone, or by mail. Answers questions, resolves problems, and explains membership, warehouse, and credit programs. Reviews membership, warehouse, and credit programs to keep knowledge up to date.
- Processes new membership and membership maintenance according to proper departmental procedures for paperwork and the performance of duties. Keys membership information into computer, keeps logs and paperwork, obtains supervisor approvals when necessary.
- Collects membership dues, keys credit applications.
- Provides and arranges for prompt and courteous member service. Answers phone, runs to floor to check item availability, directs members to products, and service locations.
- Observes member orders to identify and prioritize members who would most benefit from the executive membership.
- Assists in other departments of the warehouse as necessary.
- Provides prompt and courteous service to members, employees, and suppliers.
- Provides the member with information in regards to the executive membership and how the program works to benefit them in savings and earned money.