Associate Director of Marketing - Business Marketing and Global Strategy
Responsible for the development and management of national B2B Mobility CRM & Demand Generation marketing programs, including strategic planning, KPI goals, budget management, execution, and ROI tracking. Manage a small team of marketing professionals focused on executing national campaigns including (but, not limited to) email, direct mail, database marketing, and digital marketing.
- Successfully yielded >$950M/year in new LTV revenue via Vertical-based acquisition and demand generated product sales activity in key distribution channels, i.e. Online, COR stores, etc.
- Reduced churn by 15+bps within the Small Business & Enterprise-level embedded base via targeted CRM initiatives; significantly boosting YoY revenue savings.
- Decreased annual marcom costs ~65%, while increasing penetration, by enhancing our overall E-mail gathering, cleansing, and distribution strategy.
- Utilized ‘Big Data’ predictive modeling to launch effective, targeted, real-time trigger e-mail marketing program. Achieved ~20% reduction in churn among high-risk Small Business clients.
- Created a specialized B2B Retention Save Desk, producing $21M+ in annual revenue savings.