Director of Digital Marketing
Defined global vision and strategy in support of business, marketing and technology goals. Built a high performing, cross-disciplined team responsible for customer experience & engagement, inbound & performance marketing, product marketing, website design & development, campaign management, analytics, Ecommerce, social, UX, design and A/B testing. Internal digital evangelist for emerging trends, best practices and global digital brand standards. Ran media and operations budget, managed agency relationships, negotiated technology partnerships and guided application development, infrastructure and platform implementation.
- Transformed a tactical web marketing team into a cross-functional team of subject matter experts, implementing strategic planning, analytics, performance marketing, search, A/B testing and regional partnership practices.
- Directed strategy and launch of global site redesign, lifting organic visits by 52%, engagement by 48% and user satisfaction by 12%.
- Developed cross-channel digital campaigns eclipsing engagement goals by 25% and delivering on revenue and brand targets.
- Drove strategy and execution for digital brand campaign, outperforming engagement goals by 30% and traffic by 633%.
- Increased global efficiency by creating engagement model with field marketing, sales, IT and 3rd party agencies & vendors.
- Led company’s first direct-to-consumer product launch, driving the go-to-market plan and Ecommerce implementation.
- Deployed company’s first digital asset management platform, adopted by 60% of target users within 90 days of launch.