Provide "real time" social media coverage, exclusively for [company name] College GameDay and College Basketball. Consult with [company name] marketing, programming, and production teams regarding promotions/strategies to generate revenue, build brand recognition and drive engagement/viewership.
- Increased the College GameDay social media platforms by 102% on Twitter and 51% on Facebook
- Introduced 181,000 new followers and accumulated 353,000 mentions during the 2013-14 College Football season
- Expanded the College Basketball Twitter following by 76% and 188% on Facebook
- Activated over $1.8M (2013) and 1.4M (2014) in social media sales across social platforms
- In collaboration with two outside advertising agencies, Wieden + Kennedy and 72 & Sunny, assisted on the creation, development, and implementation of two marketing campaigns, "Get Up. It's GameDay" and "College Football Playoff: Who's IN?"
- Ranked third in Athlon Sports "100 Twitter Accounts Every College Football Fan Should Follow"