Communications Specialist II
Worked closely with [company name] leaders and the global communications team to keep 25,000 employees knowledgeable about new initiatives, campaigns, successes and general news. Strategically managed newsflow on internal communication channels including employee e-newsletters, digital signage and the intranet.
- Doubled readership of publications while operating as editor-in-chief of employee e-newsletters for local, national and global audiences; global reach in 75 different countries
- Hired and managed the work of external writers and a department intern, assigned projects and managed the ongoing production of their work until publication
- Proofed and edited executive letters, IT updates and event brochures
- Conducted interviews with subject matter experts for compelling feature articles
- Managed executive blog comments and executive town hall meeting promotions
- Coordinated creation of design projects with internal graphic designers and photographers