Recruitment Manager for Construction and Design
Created and manage talent advisory staff responsible for providing consultative recruitment services to 43 clients (i.e. full life cycle recruitment, expert sourcing, redeployment, relocation services, org development, etc.). Developed and implemented recruitment strategies to capture hires (engineers, architects, construction/project managers, etc.) for a 10 year $30 billion dollar construction project initiative.
- Developed talent focused advertising and branding for client base. Decreased critical position time to fill ratio by 48%.
- Instrumental in determining competitive compensation ranges for all client construction staff through use of labor market analysis.
- Designed shared drive that provided information on benchmark questions, positions, preferred vendors, preferred advertising media, organizations, universities etc.
- Created and presented analysis and reports to key executives. Improved client group awareness through participation of peer group organizations, trade shows, and university student programs.
- Developed, scheduled, and initiated leadership conference meetings for client executives from Regions throughout US regarding state of economy, finance, talent acquisition and management.