Treatment Mall Manager
A comprehensive integrated system of treatment delivery in group settings to meet the psychiatric, medical, social, and rehabilitative needs of the inpatient population The program structure utilizes a multi- disciplinary approach expediting patient's stability to allow for transition to the least restrictive environment, with the emphasis on community discharge.
- Ensuring the implementation of the daily operations of a facility wide treatment program for 180 patients.
- Overseeing of professionals who facilitate programs for patient population. Monitoring of coverage and ensuring coordination with discipline heads.
- Assignment of site coverage for Mental Health Therapy Aides while on site location.
- Oversight of all safety and security concerns regarding the clients and professionals involved in the program.
- Distribution of daily data for all patients, building units and wards; ensuring attendance and safety on site.
- Monitoring compliance with OMH standards regarding Active Treatment protocol and HIPPA compliance.