Front of House Manager
Responsible for overall management of casual dining venue generating approximately $2M annual revenues. Oversee 30 staff members including interviewing, hiring and terminating, training and scheduling employees. Exclusively handle and account for all cash on hand. Ensure highest operational quality of restaurant by ordering and stocking materials, beverages, and food.
- Manage all phases of event planning from concept to completion: respond to event inquiries; establish budget; design menu and ascertain F/B minimum to adhere to budget; write contract; host event. Experience includes groups from 30 to 500 guests.
- Spearhead daily social media presence on various platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram). Utilize creativity and food and event photography to engage with customers and expand customer base.
- Designed and implemented server training program including a comprehensive test.
- Developed "side-work" chart rotation for servers to ensure quality standard of cleanliness and solidarity.
- Trained assistant manager to maintain business operations in my absence.