PBX Telephone Operator/hotel Reservationist
Answered all incoming calls to the casino and operated the switchboard system. Answered any question that guests may have had and transferred calls to the correct department.
- Also answered in house calls from casino workers and transferred their calls as needed.
- Was always pleasant and helpful and made sure that all the guest's questions were answered in a polite and timely manner.
- Currently employed at [company name] as a Hotel Reservationist. Was promoted from a PBX operator due to my ability to connect with people and how I pay close attention to detail.
- Makes hotel reservations for the casino hotel using specific computer programs. Follows protocol and makes reservations in a timely fashion.
- Demonstrates great communication skills and works with other co-workers well. Also performs tasks for other departments on a daily basis.
- Must be very patient with guests who do not speak English very well.
- Kept the office organized, replenished supplies as needed and cleaned the office as well.