Payroll Administrator/general Cashier/accounting
Handle diversified accounts payable and expense control procedures including invoices, coding, check run, filing, purchase orders, and processing 1099s; reconcile monthly vendor statements.
- Processed payroll for 200 plus employees using Paylocity Payroll System/Infotronix Time and Attendance.
- Auditing, balancing and depositing daily cash.
- Performed monthly auditing of employee cash banks and maintained ATM machine.
- Responsible for accounts receivable and apply expert knowledge of cashiering and bookkeeping practices.
- Negotiate and enforce collections to expedite the clearance on delinquent accounts.
- Follow through on timely and accurate journal entries, enter budget, and audit cash banks from all hotel cashiers for month-end closings and financial reporting activities.
- Perform special accounting duties including auditing cash money from the vault.