Bank Branch Manager
Managed the Branch Office in order to meet the financial services needs of customers in the market area; implemented strategies to achieve goals developed for the office as part of the Bank's overall strategic plan; ensured the office's compliance with operating policies and procedures and outside regulatory requirements. Supervise, coach, and developed tellers and New Account/Lending staff regarding policies, procedures, products, systems and banking transactions efficiently.
- Proactively sought and followed up on sales opportunities and prospects, including new business.
- Participated in sales, service, and product training meetings.
- Expanded customer base by utilizing in-depth knowledge of retail services, products, and sales techniques.
- Supervised staff and communicated performance expectations to each team member.
- Monitored performance plans.
- Built team spirit among staff.
- Ensured that the audit/compliance procedures of the branch were followed