Core Banking Business Analyst II
Responsible for soliciting and gathering functional and non-functional requirements, business vision documentation, context diagramming, stakeholder identification, process flow documentation, use case documentation, and analysis approach as related to Project, using National City's Requirements Management Methodology (RMM). Gain sufficient knowledge of Business needs and served as liaison between IT and the Line of Business.
- Proven record of on-time and on-budget performance of all projects delivered (11).
- Documented project scope defining stakeholders, scope of project, timeline, benefits, business problem, constraints, and context diagramming for all projects assigned.
- Gathered functional and supplemental requirements, defined current and future state, use case documentation (as needed) for all assigned projects.
- Successfully passed Requirements Inspections and Quality Gates for all assigned projects.
- Facilitated sessions for all phases of projects.
- Participated in Quality Gates for requirement inspections.