Professional Mover Resume Samples - Page 2
Professional Movers work for companies which move furniture and goods of clients who are relocating. Specific job duties listed on a Professional Mover resume example are packing items, preventing damage while moving, disassembling and assembling back furniture, using lifting machinery, driving the moving truck, and handling customer complaints. Those interested in a Professional Mover career should be able to demonstrate the following skills in their resumes: physical strength, stamina, attention to details, customer service, conflict resolution, teamwork, and time management. No formal education is required for this role.
- Disassemble and assemble TV, Tables, Beds, and Appliances.
- Certified in packing and padding the customer's product for transporting.
- Load trucks safely and tightly for damage free drive.
Professional Mover/ Crew Leader
- Performed warehouse work
- Professionally packed houses
- Moved boxes, furniture, exercise equipment, pianos
- Made warehouse to warehouse deliveries
- Delivered household items to and from houses/businesses
Professional Mover/truck Driver
- Operated a large moving truck in the transportation of moving materials, as necessary.
- Operated various snow removal equipment and shoveled snow and ice from designated areas.
- Assisted in grounds maintenance/ construction operations.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!