Patient Services Representative Resume Samples - Page 2
Patient Services Representatives, or Patient Service Representatives, work to ensure that the best interests of a health care provider's clients are being met. Skills listed on example resumes of Patient Services Representatives include establishing financial agreements with clients to reduce financial risk, and scheduling appointments in a manner that recognizes the urgency of patients' complaints. Customer service skills are a plus to include on a Patient Services Representative's resume. A higher educational degree is not necessary for consideration, though a healthcare-related degree may be beneficial.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Patient Services Representative
- Responsible for greeting, check in and directing the flow of patients
- Collected and verified complete demographic information in order to ensure accurate data entry
- Managed and screened multi-line phone calls (including emergency) triage calls to appropriate personnel
- Assisted in the referral process such as faxing referrals and scanning related documents
- Completed daily reminder calls to patients regarding upcoming appointments
- 09/03- UW Physicians "Special Recognition" award for outstanding contributions and productivity
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!