Mental Health Administrative Assistant
Applied contemporary mental health concepts to co-implement psychological services such as Addiction Free Pain Managements programs, Community Stress Response Teams, Equine Therapy, Telemedicine-based integrations, and Military PTSD services
- Assisted in preparing administrative documents that ensured optimal patient-to-practitioner ratios and physician workloads
- Assisted in researching and composing comprehensive business plans for the South Georgia Medical Center board of directors to help pass in-patient and out-patient mental health programs
- Designed and implemented monthly mental health newsletters for employees and local physicians
- Designed contemporary press releases for company mental health programs, staff recruitments and community achievements.
- Conferred with administration to actively improve patient care and promote paraprofessional cohesiveness
- Utilized internet platforms to communicate information, create press releases and newsletters, meet with administration, and design programs to improve the Valdosta community