Proactively managed a 3-member team, with accountability for cross-training, performing quarterly performance reviews, conducting weekly team meetings, and diplomatically implementing disciplinary actions.
- Organized and led social and recreational activities.
- Enthusiastically supported marketing activities, building strong guest relations leading to repeat business, referrals, and client retention.
- Assisted the Resident Care Director coordinate discharge planning to create smooth transitions into the community.
- Met with seniors and family members one-on-one to determine necessary services and make appropriate program and/or treatment recommendations.
- Assessed residents' psychosocial needs in a long-term care atmosphere.
- Collaborated with team members to identify and accomplish community program objectives.
- Educated employees and families about care, available services, and resources for seniors with Alzheimer's and Dementia.