General Helper Resume Samples - Page 4
General Helpers help production workers by performing duties that require less skill, such as supplying or holding materials or tools, and cleaning work areas and equipment. Responsibilities highlighted on example resumes in this field include moving material to proper locations; notifying personnel of shipment arrivals; loading parts, materials, and fixtures according to instructions in the process specifications; and reporting and correcting faults with products. Sample resumes show that postsecondary education is not a requirement in order to become a General Helper.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Painter /general Helper
- Paint Chiller and Boiler pump before they are transported to job sites
- Assist with installing chiller cooling tower pumps and Boiler on job sites
- Inspect transportation and disconnections on chiller Boiler and cooling tower that are returned from job sites
- Worked in the shipping department.
- Pack a variety of items on an assembly line.
- Worked on the sanitation team
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!