Contract Attorney Resume Samples - Page 2
Contract Attorneys work on legal cases on an individual contract basis. This work is often understood to be temporary with no guaranteed employment for the long term. Skills displayed on Contract Attorney sample resumes include supervising document review and performance of special projects relating to various litigations, and drafting correspondence related to discovery requests and pleadings. Contract Attorneys list Juris Doctor degrees on their resumes after completing law school and successfully passing the state bar exam.
Find out what is the best resume for you in our Ultimate Resume Format Guide.
Assisted in the compliance review and processing of plaintiff's claims as part of class action litigation settlement agreements.
- Supervised paralegal data entry of claims submitted by plaintiff as part of settlement agreements.
- Reviewed client documents and evaluated for relevancy and privilege in preparation for litigation.
- Audited claimant files for content as requested by client insurance carriers.
- Assembled and organized files to be returned to client facilities after completing relevancy and privilege review.
- Assisted with any other projects as needed.
Your Resume, Made Easy.
You are looking for your dream job and need a resume? My Perfect Resume is your solution and takes the hassle out of resume writing. Create the perfect job-worthy resume effortlessly in just a few clicks!