Paralegal Cover Letter
Paralegals are in charge for assisting attorneys and completing legal work. Some of their duties are performing administrative duties, preparing legal documents, interviewing clients, providing quotes to clients, taking part in court procedures, and attending client meetings. A professional presentation is vital for this job.
Based on our collection of cover letter examples for Paralegals, essential qualifications for the job are:
• Excellent legal knowledge
• Research skills
• The ability to follow instructions accurately
• Confidentiality and reliability
• Initiative and self-motivation
• The ability to handle large amounts of information
• Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact with all sorts of people
• Computer proficiency and fast typing
A sample cover letter for Paralegal displaying a similar skill set is available below.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Paralegal Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.