Attorney Cover Letter
Attorneys help their clients resolve legal issues. They are specialized in a variety of areas, such as criminal cases, property, real estate, patent, divorce, and so on. Specific duties of an Attorney include: consulting with clients, performing research, interviewing witnesses, investigating laws, arguing cases in court, drafting legal documents, and negotiating settlements.
An Attorney example cover letter emphasizes the following assets:
- Excellent legal knowledge and the ability to memorize complex information
- Persuasion and strong presentation skills
- Attention to details and accuracy
- Networking and interpersonal skills
- Sound judgment
- Stamina and resilience
- Strong intellectual ability
- Adaptability and the ability to work under pressure
Beneath is provided a sample cover letter for Attorney showcasing comparable skills.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Attorney Resume Samples.
Improve your chances of getting noticed with a powerful cover letter. Take a look at our guide to create the best cover letter in 2019.