Dental Office Manager Cover Letter
Dental Office Managers make sure daily operations in a dental office run smoothly and according to procedures and protocols. Essential work responsibilities of a Dental Office Manager are: measuring dental care quality, solving patient issues, supervising the processing of dental claims, implementing marketing campaigns, tracking expenses, preparing budgets, scheduling patient appointments, assisting dentists and other employees, ordering supplies, storing patient data, making sure the office has a pleasant appearance, and adhering to hygiene and safety regulations.
A well-written sample Dental Office Manager cover letter usually displays the following skills and qualifications:
- Managerial skills
- Knowledge of dental terminology and dental procedures
- Customer service orientation
- Problem-solving skills and being able to work under pressure
- Computer competences
- Decision-making skills
- Analytical thinking
Relevant abilities and experience for this job can be seen in the Dental Office Manager sample cover letter provided beneath.
For help with your resume, check out our extensive Dental Office Manager Resume Samples.
Dear Dr. Maddox:
As an experienced and enthusiastic professional with more than eight years of experience managing all facets of operations in a fast-paced dental office, I am pleased to present the enclosed resume in response to your posting. With a broad knowledge base in dental insurance/billing and patient support, I am prepared to excel as your next Dental Office Manager.
Through success in coordinating and assessing dental claims, services, and payments—as well as identifying and explaining to patients treatment choices and financing options—I am well versed in the nuances of the dental insurance industry. In my current position with Smiles Dental Care in Milwaukee, I adeptly manage a high volume of claims daily while simultaneously delivering outstanding patient service. My complementary skills in records management, appointment scheduling, payroll, and staff training and supervision position me to thrive in this role.
Highlights of my experience include the following:
- Leading all day-to-day operations for Smiles Dental Care to support a 17-member team comprising dentists, hygienists, and clinical staff while training, coaching, and managing up to 4 office team members.
- Measurably improving accounts receivable status, reigning in past-due accounts and achieving high rates of collections and paid-in-full invoices.
- Forging and maintaining outstanding patient relationships, resulting in superior patient experiences and greater customer retention.
- History of success recommending office initiatives and improved procedures to maximize productivity and boost patient satisfaction.
Furthermore, my detail-oriented nature and ability to effectively collaborate with other team members offer additional skills essential to this position. I believe I would be a great asset to your team and look forward to hearing from you to discuss how I may contribute to your goals. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Carmen R. Primas