Sales Operations Manager
Responsible for 20 sales operations coordinators supporting Industrial customers such as; Harley Davidson, John Deere, Siemens and Caterpillar. Created and maintained metrics and goals to improve customer satisfaction. Restructured department to streamline processes, reduce errors and build strong customer relationships. Responsible for improving on-time delivery, inventory reduction and verifying forecast accuracy. Prepared and presented to management monthly detailed charts regarding progress on delivery performance, inventory reductions, credits, debits, returns and CSR errors. Perform annual performance reviews.
- Created and documented customer service processes and procedures which enabled implementation of key metrics.
- Improved OTD from 54% to 90% through clear streamlined processes, dramatically improving customer satisfaction.
- Implemented department restructure that increased productivity from 70% to 95%.
- Reduced Inventory by 25% from 2012 to 2013 by executing policies and procedures.
- Reduced CSR order entry errors from 25% to 3% through establishing accountability.
- Identified forecast inaccuracy which lead to increased OTD and inventory reduction.