Chief Sales Officer
Serve on executive team and report to Chief Executive Officer, representing sales division for new, high-growth product; collaborate intensely with account management, strategy, marketing, and product departments to accelerate growth.
- Design and set revenue goals. Manage sales pyramids and provide individual support.
- Create, manage and execute sales strategy for division. Discrete activities include: Managing pipeline, sales pyramids, and sales talent with regard to performance, recruiting, staffing, onboarding, training, as well as compensation and incentive plan design.
- Design and build an efficient department infrastructure for high-growth sales team to facilitate both inside and outside sales. Identified and assigned new prospect opportunities for 2013 calendar year.
- Create product communication strategy and roll out through revising sales collateral, team training, and strategic marketing partnerships to increase brand awareness.
- Audited division systems and implemented a series of efficiency improvements (e.g., CRM, e-signature platform, revised sales contracts).
- Partnered with new product development and strategy team to identify potential areas of growth and service delivery improvements; new product line launched in March 2013.