International Sales Representative / Supply Chain Solutions
Challenged to revitalize and grow an underperforming international sales territory. Consistently met and exceeded all revenue and profit goals. Analyzed intricate manufacturing processes and recommended appropriate solutions to resolve customer issues. Differentiated IDG by designing and executing customized inventory management programs. Increased account significance by implementing storeroom management software and point of use vending systems. Developed supply chain solutions and logistical programs resulting in improved delivery times, increased efficiency, and reduced product obsolescence.
- Revenue Generation. Increased territory revenue by 43% in year one.
- Business Planning. Created logistical and financial plans to improve cross border commerce and boost the profitability of Mexican operations.
- New Business Development. Acquired more than 30 new accounts through phone, email, and street prospecting.
- Margin Improvement. Improved gross margins by 8% over a four year period.
- Foresight. Developed, presented, and achieved yearly forecasts / budgets provided to upper management.
- Customer Retention. Documented and presented cost savings to clients in order to retain existing business and increase new sales.