Field Sales Representative
Managed and serviced assigned territory accounts independently in various segments via face-to-face contact through effective business planning, forecasting, and budgeting. Built strategic and trustworthy relationships with both internal and external customers at various levels of responsibility. Analyzed needs of accounts and lead customers in implementing solutions that incorporated [company name] products/services to maintain/grow retail and institutional business as well as achieve consistent customer satisfaction. Solutions were substantiated by research and created in line with self-established SMART goals that were Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Results-oriented, and Time-bound. Effectively executed marketing initiatives through account plans designed to increase revenue and brand loyalty. Completed necessary paperwork and reports to track and evaluate performance and progress toward goals, adjustments were made to execution strategy as needed.
- Achieved expectations consistently on performance reviews. Received award for working with specialty counterpart to initiate use of high-margin product in targeted account.
- Worked closely with healthcare professionals to identify challenges, understand needs, analyze available tools, and provide appropriate solutions integrating Abbott products for improved patient outcomes, in a cost-effective manner.
- Achieved 103% of category quota, enabling sales team to increase category performance to 97% from 90% by quarter's end.
- Presented information effectively, through oral and written communication and through media, such as MS PowerPoint.
- Expanded stock with major distributor of products in line with shared customers' needs, resulting in increased sales for company as well as for distributor.