National Account Sales Manager
Account Executive for Pepsico Foodservice managing over $67 Million in Revenue annually for Specialty Retail, Foodservice, Restaurants, Grocery and Convenience Store channels. Broad scope included P&L accountability, strategic marketing planning, business development, sales forecasting, marketing, pricing, and mentoring for sales in all division companies both in US, Canada, Puerto Rico, and Guam.
- Successfully managed and maintained key account management with buyers, foodservice directors, Vice Presidents, and owners for Regional Chains, Metromedia Restaurant Group (Steak'n'Ale, Bennigan's, Ponderosa), Arby's, Dairy Queen, Wendy's, Meijer, QuikTrip, Casey's General, K-mart, Cabela's, Advanced Auto and Kroger Convenience and Kroger Grocery and Convenience stores.
- Grew business average of 27% over plan last 3 years.
- Initiated and grew $1.5 Million in new business on top of customer retention.
- Created marketing plans, pricing structure, and sales strategy for all 5 divisons of business.
- Turnaround 4 Key National account relationships that grew into 8-13% growth generators over the past 5 years.
- Established and maintained national distribution on over 12 National accounts in all key channels.
- Created, Developed, and oversee key multicultural program using non profit generators, key business objectives and Pepsico foundation to help over 30+ youth graduate from high school and go into college/ trade schools.